Saturday, February 20, 2010

Trick or Treat?

About 2/3 weeks ago,i went to KL.My sis looked really desperate to purchase new books.And then we decided to go to Alamanda's mph.We're hunting in that bookstore for about half an hour if i'm not mistaken.During that time,all of us just like really tickled by greediness which then ended up with;"owoh..nok hok ane eh." XP
It's my sis' treat so i thought i should've choose only one book considering that a book costs around 40.pity her =D

Suddenly,my hand caught a book.Seemed interesting.At the left corner of the front cover,it says;NOW A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE.owh it's' Percy Jackson The Lightning Thief. And then I thought i've heard about this book and i've watched it already at Disney channel.Okay now,that book was out of my booklist.
In the end,i just chose a thin book,err no need to mention la the title,quite embarassing =X
The next day,we're all back to KT(except ika and angah).
I turned on the tv and then there showed a movie trailer(what the . . .). PERCY JACKSON THE LIGHTNING THIEF,COMING TO CINEMA _ FEB 2010.
WHAT!I'VE BEEN CHEATED BY MYSELF!darn....
oh i'm so not in the mood to excited about that movie.

6 comments:

Kartika Azmi said...

desperate.

Feng said...

man ! ask your sis to get one for me pls !


;p

wafazmi said...

katika:yeah like u
kak lynn:i'll ask my bro.hehe

Nur Izzati Sahak said...

weyh, igt x gy. ain, ur BFF tu, ade buku ni. ak pinjam ngn dye. --> happy gile ble kuor movie. yay! dh ar ensem percy jackson. woot~

wafazmi said...

bia betol kulah,meh ah cni no.die.ak tkut die tuko no.dh.eheheh

sitikhaliana said...

taek nguh mu pa!!ak nk gk!!