Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hiragana,katakana - done. Current subject - Kanji =O

Hiragana and katakana were done in a week.Its kinda flattering for me to make it both hiragana and katakana just in a short time.Now that I'm able to read those Japanese syllables,so I thought kanji would just be a piece of cake laa.But then wth,in just 2 hours kanji class,we had to memorize about 25 kanji already.Seems like mada,but for me,its not ok.haha.ok then.ganbatte kudasai mina san! yosh!

p/s : I'm really looking forward to go back home.kazoku,neko,gajet.ooooooooooooowhhhhh

3 comments:

Sya'ak Lee said...

ChayoOk appa!!!!

fatin amirah said...

haha.balik ekg try ckp ngan ak.even ak xpham pa,tapi ak nk dgr.haha

wafazmi said...

haha.yaa syaak!chayok appa.
uwo...
aten,aku x reti ag nk ckp jpn brabuk gitu.stkt watashiwa watashino je.ahaha