Friday, June 4, 2010

Mara?

2 days ago,I got a call from Mara.They're offering me a place in foundation at UTP.They said that it was under Program Ijazah Luar/Dalam Negara.Is it Luar or Dalam?Your voice sounded like you're just whispering la,miss.Anyways,fyi,I rejected the offer instantly,with no hesitation.Considering that I've already got the JAD program,for me there's no need for a long talk with her.OK,thank you thank you.
Lagipon,baik la biasiswa daripada pinjaman kan? :)

p/s :  Tomorrow,my family and I will departed to Shah Alam at 3 o'clock in the morning.Yup,it's 3 AM,no joke. Hopefully we'll arrive safely at unisel before 9.30 am.InsyaAllah

3 comments:

budak baik nama amirah said...

weeee,byk rezeki dia,dpt tawaran sana-sini..tahniah tahniah..proud wif u laa appa.

selamat belajar di tempat orang

Imran Azman said...

haha.. rasakan lah kesusahan hidup kat sini~ pesanan dari senior

wafazmi said...

mirah,offer mara tu course bsness study.x mint aku.hahah
imran senpai,chokouhai di sini mule cuak bile ade snpai yg kate rmai yg dismissed batch 5.dh la x dok basin nihongo.ishhhh