Friday, January 29, 2010

'Life in Bitara'...ohoho poyo lak title ni.never mind la..

Recently at bitara,after a class about car theory I attend wrapped up at 5.30 pm,I was waiting for my mom to fetch me up.I sat on a bench beside the cafeteria.At that time,there was 2 old folks and a young woman.
Then,came an old man sat on the other bench.Suddenly he talked(jengjengjeng)
"Mek tunggu sape mek?",he asked.

"TUNGGU VAN AH MAI AMBEK KITE!",an old woman answered passionately.


"Mek mai mane mek eh?",he kept asking.


"BARU SUDOH EH,KEDAI TUTUP DOH,NOK TUNGGU ORANG AH EH!",the old lady replied still with passion and enthusiasm.

"Nok gi mane mek eh?",asked the old man again.

"NOK GI BANDO EH,DUMOH KITE SITU KANG!",she answered,still in her roaring tone.

On the exact moments,I stared at the old man's pupil,he was not looking at you la,makcik.Ohho maybe there's something wrong with his eyes,old man la katekan.My mind thought calmly.
And then..

Coolly,the old man turned his head to look at the makcik and said,"Kite tengoh cakap nge mek ni eh,tanye ye".

Oh,he's actually talking to the young woman right next to me.

"Oh,humm..",the makcik just nodded while muttered to herself.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHA,poor you,makcik.You thought the pakcik flirt you eh.ahahahaa.",I laughed at her...eh wait,I laughed slowly la..There's no way laa I'm going to be rude towards these pity makcik.

End of story.The moral is,be more cautious to your surrounding,not self-conscious. =P

p/s: Maaf,jenis tulisan tunggang langgang oleh kerana left click laptop miss farah rosok :(
(Masih menunggu si L)




1 comment:

fatin amirah said...

kah3.klakr la mkcik ni.wak malu jer.ahhaa