Saturday, January 9, 2010

When our attitudes outdistance our abilities,even the impossible becomes possible ; John C.Maxwell

I'm currently 'soaking' my head into this book.Still half of the journey though:




Just bought it about a week ago after spending two nerve-wracking weeks of trying to dive myself into my sis' Dan Brown's,John Grisham's,and Chris Cleave's.I just can't.Their skills of writing are too high,tot above my expectations and normal thinking of 'freshman' like me.heheh.Maybe next time lah I'll take a peek at them again.hahah.

Btw,I'm actually waiting for Khalid Hosseini's Kite Runner.My sis' friend borrowed it and never even think for once to return it maybe.
Weh,ak tunggu,cepat la bawok balik.Peace =)

2 comments:

Nur Izzati Sahak said...

u should read Dan Brown's lahh. awesome!

wafazmi said...

i'd try.i'd started with da vinci,afta around 40pages,i stopped.just sick of those small size of th words.haha