Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thomas Edison : If we all did the things we are capable of doing,we would literally astound ourselves.

It's been over 2 years since I left my foster family.Shockingly,I'd just received my 3rd new year's greeting card from the Ikeda family.Omg I thought they'd forgot about me.Oh how could I replied their mails just once but at the mean time I received more than that.OK that's it.

Those photos are their mail posted to me,at first I wanna scan them but huhhh the scanner was at my sis'home.Ahh forget it.Just look at below (don't mind the background..hehe) :



This is the newest mail I got from them. 2010 greetings.Got the guts to read it,zoom your lenses :)


Actually I don't know what kind of folding card is this.It shows a sushi shop.Once you open it,the conveyer-like table will spin around serving many kinds of sushi.Creative huh.Plus this card is cute!


The collections of 3 years of new years mail ;2008,2009,2010.This Ikedas is growing up a lot.Miss them all.



Lastly,this is the 2008 card - Mt.Fuji and burung jenjang.Haha donno how the birds are pronounce in eng.haha


Wait okachan,otochan,uno,natsu,towa. I'll reply your mail.Thanks a lot.I do miss ya =)

And thanks for dropping by,guys.Peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

krm slm kt ikedas eyh!!!kbo ye,sng2 mri ar dumoh ak..hahhaa

cahaya.keikhlasan said...

hahaha..;D tak leyh blah bacer statement KK.. hahaha.....=p