Sunday, January 17, 2010

Something you do that nobody notices until you don't do it : Housework

Why is it must be a typical things for malays to have females to do chores daily.I mean,when those young female who just take a break for a while will be questioning about how lazy they are.This scenario often experience by me and I'm pretty sure several girls out there would agree with it.

I'm always come with thought about why girls who ain't done the housework have to be scolded meanwhile the boys,the one who are actually ruining the house stay silent and just sitback and relax watching tv as though the girls are maids.

Lucky for us now,they're already loads of stuff to ease our burden in handling chores.
I'm glad till now,the 3rd week of being single-handedly at home,my parents still okay with my achievements at home =P



p/s: jemour,jom kuo jln2 rmai.eheh

3 comments:

VerTICal SUnriSE said...

itulah fitrah sebenarnye..kah3

wafazmi said...

hahah..laki mlayu er ak ase..huu..time je la akikat nih..hak3

VerTICal SUnriSE said...

hek eleyh..dah g ah cari mat salleh ow..kah3